//Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis
Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis2018-06-06T11:02:46+00:00

>> This site is independent of the NHS and the Department of Health – We Cover England And Wales Only <<

Breast cancer misdiagnosis & delayed diagnosis claims

Were you misdiagnosed?

Sadly delay in treatment, misdiagnosis and mismanagement of breast cancer is one of the most common claims we deal with. In part this is due to the sheer numbers involved of women suffering from breast cancer: almost 10% of all women in the UK.

Breast cancer must be diagnosed early and treatment to begin right away to increase the likelihood of a positive outcome. Delays in treatment caused by misdiagnosis bring all manner of unforeseen problems and costs, and not forgetting the emotional suffering that you and your loved ones have to deal with when your life expectancy has been affected by negligence.

  • Recognise the symptoms of breast cancer
  • Refer you to a specialist
  • Perform a biopsy
  • Refer you for CT/MRI scans
  • Correctly interpret and diagnose results

<< Cancer Misdiagnosis Claims

Can you make a claim?

Call for a free no obligation chat with our specialist malpractice lawyers

NAME (required)

EMAIL (required)

PHONE (required)

Your Message

Please enter code below

In the news

NHS breast cancer screening scandal. Read more here . . .

Why you should claim

As an end result from misdiagnosis and your condition worsening through no fault of your own you will quite likely be left with a loss of earnings, increased costs, personal suffering and need of clinical care. it is vital you gain financial support to cope with what the future may hold.

Free Friendly Advice

Our solicitors await your call and are on hand to give friendly and free advice to see if you have a possible claim against the NHS.

Breast Scan

Can I sue the NHS?

Before making a claim it is worth taking note of the following point.

Check that your medical issues are grounds for negligence, and not a simple complaint procedure. Complaints about procedure dissatisfaction, or seeking an apology / admission for lack of care / treatment should go to PALS. Read more about suing the nhs.

When you might have a claim

Injury, continuous pain or loss due to the act of a practitioner or general lack of care at the NHS is an entirely different matter. You might very well have a claim. The duty of care might have been breached meaning the health care professional/s did not provide the expected level of care. If you believe you deserve compensation you may have a medical negligence claim. Read more about how to claim against the NHS here.